For a PDF study plan, click HERE
The DELTA Q provides sleeping comfort for four adults in full width, full length berths in two separate cabins. Six foot plus headroom has been provided throughout as well as a roomy enclosed toilet room and optional shower. In the deckhouse, there is a comfortable L shaped dinette that will seat four or five for dining, and convert to sleep two at night. There is room for the latest built-in's in the compact galley and an abundance of storage space. Forward of the galley, the control station provides the helmsman with full circle visibility. An outside helm is ideal when the weather's balmy. An exclusive feature is the hinged catwalks that permit full walk-around accessibility when underway and is legally trailerable when in the down position.
The hull design for the DELTA Q provides good rough water ability with considerable vee forward and yet allows her to be beached without damage. The sun deck offers ample room for sunbathing. The arangement of the DELTA Q provides a complete vacation cottage on the water.
- Length overall:
- Length waterline:
- Hull draft (with skeg):
- Hull weight:
- 1350 lbs.
- 5860 lbs.
- Height overall:
- 6'-1" to 6'-5"
- Fuel capacity:
- 90 gals.
- Fresh water capacity:
- 85 gals.
- Sleeping accommodations:
- Hull type:
- Garvey hull with vee section forward, developed for sheet plywood planking.
- Single or twin long shaft outboard motors, or stern mounted inboard outdrive units. Total engine weight not to exceed 800 lbs.
- Can the hull be extended or shortened?:
- Yes. Up to 10% by re-spacing the frames from the aft end of the stem to the transom a proportional amount. We do not recommend increasing the beam.
- Designed for use with Glen-L Series 5000 boat trailer plans.