a 16' outboard ski boat
The STILETTO is a ski-type outboard runabout styled like the popular high speed inboard ski boats. The hull is designed for high powered motors with safety in mind. The sides flare out to provide additional buoyancy at the transom as well as acting as safety anti-trip chines in faster turns. Just sit in the comfortable bucket seat, and when the skier gives thumbs up, you'll be able to pick him off the beach like few outboards can.
Don't think that you can't get results just like our prototype. We designed the STILETTO especially for the amateur. When you build from our plans and full size patterns, you'll have a great looking ski boat that you'll be proud of. Your STILETTO will really make heads turn, and you'll have a hard time convincing your friends that you didn't buy your boat from a factory.
- Length overall:
- Hull depth:
- Average passengers:
- Hull weight (approx.):
- 440 lbs.
- Cockpit size:
- 4'9" wide x 5'6" long
- Hull type:
- Vee bottom hard chine hull developed for sheet plywood planking.
- Short shaft outboard motor to 100 hp. Long shaft motor can be used if transom modified.
- Can the hull be extended or shortened?:
- Yes. Up to 10% by re-spacing the frames from the aft end of the stem to the transom a proportional amount. We do not recommend increasing the beam.
- Designed for use with Glen-L Series 1000 boat trailer plans.